forum8or
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

contests, tutorials, support and show off your work. A anim8or Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to do the cereal box from my video...Anim8or render

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bananim8or

How to do the cereal box from my video...Anim8or render Empty
PostSubject: How to do the cereal box from my video...Anim8or render   How to do the cereal box from my video...Anim8or render EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:17 pm

It's just for if you were curious.

1: rip the box up and scan the faces into ur computer and save them. Those will be ur faces. rabbit
Next... open up anim8or and make a box (width: smallest) (height:highest)(LENGTH: larger than width, yet smaller than height)

Now make a material and click on the T next to the color box with a black outline.
now hit "load texture" and load your six (or how ever many sides you scanned) textures.Now click on the point editor and use the face select.

Here's the time consuming part... select one side at a time and make the appropriate texture for the correct side. use the UV texture tool (after you applied ur texture). click OK. now use the right click to move, middle mouse button to scale, and left mouse button to rotate. make just the right size, then complete again for each side. (YAWN) then ur done! Thats it. just a small project to keep you going for anim8or. Your Welcome! lol! How to do the cereal box from my video...Anim8or render Cheeri11
Back to top Go down
bananim8or

PostSubject: SOME NEW RENDERS!!!!!!!    How to do the cereal box from my video...Anim8or render EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:23 pm

affraid

How to do the cereal box from my video...Anim8or render Bathro10
How to do the cereal box from my video...Anim8or render Anime_10
How to do the cereal box from my video...Anim8or render Street10
That's about it for now...working on a kitchen scene....Thank you all for the insperation! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
elitegamer2201
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: wow   How to do the cereal box from my video...Anim8or render EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:38 pm

very nice work there! that is a good way to get the texture of a cereal box! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://forum8or.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to do the cereal box from my video...Anim8or render   How to do the cereal box from my video...Anim8or render Empty

Back to top Go down

How to do the cereal box from my video...Anim8or render
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
forum8or :: News-
Jump to: